No other active adult living community in Tega Cay compares to Lake Ridge! If you’re looking for a prestigious neighborhood with a truly active spirit, begin your tour of the Tribute Trail in the Tribute Homes neighborhoods at Lake Ridge. Located in the exciting town of Tega Cay, South Carolina, this vibrant community offers an outstanding amenity center, pool, sports courts, walking trails, and is located just five minutes from the conveniences of Baxter Village Town Center. But that’s just the beginning of things to love about this active adult living community. In fact, here are 10 things we love about Lake Ridge:
1. 150 acres of Community Open Space, preserved in forested greenways.
2. Walking Community Design, with ample sidewalks on neighborhood streets and community paths in the greenways.
3. The Lake Ridge Community Clubhouse,with top-notch amenities, including a fitness center, swimming pool and tennis courts.
4. Small Neighborhoods, nestled in Greyrock at Lake Ridge.
5. Lake Wylie, the nearby 13,400 acre lake, popular for boating, watersports and fishing.
6. Catawba River Park and Greenway, which is adjacent to Lake Ridge and is a popular destination for fishing and kayaking. Also nearby is the Anne Close Springs Greenway, a unique preserve near Lake Ridge with over 40 miles of hiking, biking and horseback trails.
7. The New Center of Fort Mill, which features a variety of local restaurants and pubs. Also known as Baxter Village, the area is just 5 minutes away.
8. Shopping and Restaurants within 5 minutes, including national retailers such as Walmart, Lowe’s and Harris Teeter.
9. Downtown Charlotte and Charlotte International Airport are just a short drive away.
10. Great Local Health Services, including Piedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill, plus easy access to leading specialists in all medical fields in Charlotte.
The homes within Lake Ridge are just as awe-inspiring as the amenities you’ll find in this active adult living community. With homes like The Bayside and The Montcrest offering superb quality, thoughtful design, and unprecedented value—with homes starting from just $266,500—you’ll be proud to come home to either of these floorplans, especially when it’s located such an amazing retirement living community in Tega Cay.
Because in the town of Tega Cay you’ll find there are also endless opportunities for recreation and fun, including public amenities like lake-front parks, numerous lake access points, the Tega Cay Golf Club & Conference Center, tennis courts, croquet courts, and more. Monthly events around town in Tega Cay are also available for Lake Ridge residents, including oil & acrylic painting classes, food truck rallies, literary fiction overviews, and room decorating classes for kids. Just outside of the bustling town of Tega Cay, you’ll find additional and varied entertainment and cultural options, like taking in the Museum of York County, visiting Kings Mountain state park, or catching a Carolina Panthers game.
Lake Ridge, a superb active adult living community in Tega Cay, obviously belongs at the top of your list when searching for active adult communities in the Charlotte area. Get in touch with Tribute Homes to learn more about Lake Ridge and all of the other retirement living communities we offer in the Charlotte area and beyond.